Start a new topic

"my comments" list

as the list of liked posts, but for tracking comments a page has left on other posts. 

i want to be able to find comments i've left on other posts (that, for whatever reason, didn't warrant a share). 

ideally this list would show the actual comments, and link to them, but it would also be acceptable if it were functionally a "list of posts i've commented on" and only displayed the original post.

35 people like this idea

I think this is my #1 feature request at this point. Why is it literally impossible to find a post I commented on? I want to see what other people are saying!

Yes! Being able to view your own comment history would be amazing.

a nice and helpful addition, please implement this (just don't make comments visible to anyone visiting my profile by default, please XD)

2 people like this

I'd love to see this as well- There have been times where I remember a comment discussion I had, or a post I remember that I want to check the other comments for, but no quick way to find them because I didn't bookmark them and I've shared too many other things on my page.

I wouldn't want other people to be able to view my comment history, I just want to be able to view my own.

1 person likes this

I like  to reference my previously-written words when I'm sharing information or point to them for additional context. 

It would be very helpful if I could view my own comment history.

1 person likes this

Hadn't thought about this but holy cow this would be useful. Like, what if you had a nice conversation with somebody and wanted to look back on it? Unless you bookmarked the specific post, it gets lost in the ether.

3 people like this

I've actually wanted this feature for a while! Re-locating posts you've seen before can be hard on cohost and I think this would be a good way to help alleviate some of those instances, especially if you were allowed to search them.

3 people like this

if this is implemented, it would also be nice to have the option to get notifications when others comment on posts you've commented on. both together allow for 'threads' of discussion & help people find others who are interested in similar things.

5 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment