Start a new topic
Solved

Unable to save changes to profile

I went to update my profile but clicking "save changes" didn't do anything. I'm using cohost as an "app" via chrome on android, in case that's relevant.

4 people have this problem

Try the following: go to "avatar shape" and select any of the other options (that aren't the default, which for me at least is circle) then try to save again. If that goes through, then you're having the same issue I am. (On firefox).

Changing back to circle after changing to one of the other options should still work, as well.

The profile pic shape is defaulting to a circle, regardless of what your actual current shape is, and then you can't save your profile without changing the shape. I only have access to the standard three profile picture shapes.

Something in a recent change requires you to select a shape before it detects that changes have been made. You must first click 'save changes', then click the shape selector and click any option. Then you can click 'save changes' again and it will work.

The fix for this is in the deploy pipeline and should be live within the next 45 minutes or so. Marking as resolved.

Login or Signup to post a comment