Start a new topic
Not Taken

Place a checkmark next to your name (does not signify anything)

Twitter is charging $8/month to put a blue checkmark next to your name, also rendering it functionally meaningless. Cohost plus is only $5/month and it would be just as meaningless. Undercut the competitors by charging $3 less/month for a blue checkmark you can toggle on and off.

14 people like this idea

Instead of a checkmark make it a little eggbug instead :)

20 people like this

memes aside, generally having an indicator showing who's an active cohost supporter might be kinda neat. could sorta act as a lil advertisement for it too, like "look at how many people are subscribed!"

10 people like this

I wasn't sure if it was too silly, but I liked the idea of instead of a checkmark, some kind of hat that goes on your pfp. Maybe with multiple hats and an option to turn it off

7 people like this

i love the hats idea. let's make team chortress 2

5 people like this

I know this is comparatively boring to all the great suggestions above, but… maybe a plus?

I mean, it could be a fancy plus…

4 people like this
Everyone gets an eggbug toggle, but the size of the eggbug that everyone gets is determined by the total number of people currently subscribed to the eggbug fund

3 people like this

Checkmark you can click to turn it into a happy little eggbug

2 people like this

maybe a little logo of your choice from a drop-down option? like shapes and animals? something that looks distinctly different from emojis

2 people like this

yeah I was gonna say - something that parodies the blue check, or references the twit fiasco, or just something silly and random

1 person likes this

natty's idea about it being customizable is good and fun i like that one

seasonal & limited-time badges! achievement-based badges that you can earn for free! c r a b.
IMG8253.jpeg
(272 KB)
forgot to include in my post: these would be better served as one-time purchases like tumblr does with their badge shop
The other Site (tumblr) has it so you can purchase Two pointless checkmarks. Maybe additional customizations for each month of Plus?

Q: thoughts on where this'd be applied - everywhere your name is incl posts, comments etc, a bit like the way the icons work on Twitch so you'll have subscriber icons + a prime icon if you've that connected, or would it be say profile only?

Login or Signup to post a comment