Start a new topic

Can't see anything, blank white profile.

Does anybody else have a problem where you can't log in and look at your profile?  It just drops to a blank white screen with (if you do a View Source) broken HTML that browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Lynx) can't render?  I can't even tell if I broke something when tinkering with my settings because the page won't load.  I've had a ticket open for a couple of days (#4273) but I don't know if anybody's even seen it, let alone found out if it's a legit problem or not.

1 person has this problem

This may have been the same problem patched today in https://cohost.org/vogon/post/372024-the-global-feed-has. Your profile appears to load successfully at this time.

I think that was it.  At any rate, I was successfully able to delete a post I made that might have had the breaking factor.

i am having this problem also, seemingly. when logged out everything loads totally fine and i can view profiles with no issue. then i log in, and the log-in process seems to go normally (no errors to be seen), i proceed and then the site turns blank white. even without any extensions or the advanced tracking protection in a private window (i use firefox (113.0.1) if it's relevant info) there is nothing.

Login or Signup to post a comment